There are two ways that students can follow to change their program. Kindly read carefully.
- If any student is not comfortable with his/her course and wants to change his want to change his/her course. Then, the student needs to draft a mail to our service team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Describing the issue – why do you want to change your program. The student would quickly get a call or mail from our service team and our service team would try out to help at their best efforts.
- Another way is, students can generate a change program request on students login portal and need to write the reason why they want to change program with a full explanation. IMTS’s service team would call you in a very short and hence you would be able to change your program.
- Program change criteria are different for every college/university. Hence, some colleges/universities do not allow to change the program. In that case, you would not be able to change the program.
- If you have paid registration amount, you can change your program.
- Once universities have given you an enrollment number. It can not change the course. However, some universities are doing it but take some amount for it and it can take up to 30-35 working days minimum.
- In the distance, if anyone wants to change specializations, it can only be done at the time of the exam and it depends on the universities. Because some universities do not allow you to change your specializations once it is filled up in exam form. It can not be changed.